|Surface Finish||Powder Coated|
|Noise Level||65 dB|
The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a biochemical technology in molecular biology to amplify a single or a few copies of a piece of DNA across several orders of magnitude, generating thousands to millions of copies of a particular DNA sequence The Bright PCR Workstation is specifically designed for a range of clean air and PCR applications Designed and tested in conjunction with experienced laboratory personnel; this cabinet is the ultimate in PCR “workstation design and meets the exacting needs of PCR and DNA specific applications. This compact, bench mounted cabinet is ideal when minimum space is available for sample preparation PCR Workstation directs HEPA filtered air downward over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 conditions and protect work from particulate contamination The integral UV decontamination system with a safety interlock feature that will only activate UV when the door has been fully closed. The adjustable timer allows samples to be decontaminated using a proven protocol. The unit is self balancing. drawing its make up air through the front. 70% of the airflow within the working area is then recirculated while the remaining 30% is discharged via the HEPA filtered exhaust Compact workstation Negative pressure at working aperture Integral UV decontamination system UV Safety interlock
Construction: All Clean Air cabinets are basically outer constructed M.S. Sheet color coated and inner chamber S.S.
Air Flow and Filtration: The principle involves double filtration of air. Atmospheric air is drawn through pre filter and is made to pass through highly effective HEPA (High Efficiency Particular Air) filters having efficiency rating as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with hot DOP, thus retaining all airborne particles of size 0.3 micron and larger.
Blower Motor Assembly: Duly balanced, direct drive motor blower units sized to provide adequate air flow volume over the entire surface of HEPA filter. Fitted with reputed make motor and operates with minimum noise level i.e. lower than 65 db on scale and Vibration less than 2.5 um.
Lighting: Work area properly illuminated by diffused, glare free fluorescent light.
Power Requirement: 230 V. 1 Phase, 50 Hz. Ac Supply.
|Number Of Wheels||4|
|Number Of Drawer||4|
|Number of Drawer||10|
|Door Type||Sliding Door|
• Smooth finish
• Rugged design
• Easy to installation
|Number of Wheel||4|
|Number of Drawer||18|
|Surface Finish||Color Coated|
We are a unique entity in the industry, actively committed to offering an optimum quality range of Insect Showcase Cabinet.
For keeping insect storage & display showcase Cabinet frame of plyboard with melamine lamination. Hinged door is provided with lock and handle and is lined with velvet.
Rated by 14 Users